And another great and remarkable drama series had a finale episode today. I admit, I do have a love-hate relationship on this series.
First, the female lead character gives me headache! She’s too attach of her past and made her maturity stagnant and led her life miserable with it.
And second, the stinky attitude of Seo Woo’s father, I really hate him as a father, as a doctor and as a director of Gukil Medical Centre.
The series is all about Hye Jung, who’s a girl in a high school and always involve with trouble. Due to her many childhood scars, Hye Jung keeps her heart closed towards other people. Until she met Hong Ji Hong, who’s his homeroom teacher and a mentor. Hong, transform her life from a “hopeless” delinquent to a compassionate doctor.
Kim Rae Won as Hong Ji Hong, Park Shin Hye as Yoo Hye Jung, Yoon Kyun Sang as Jung Yoon Do and Lee Sung Kyung as Jin Seo Woo. These are the best main characters that this series would have.
In this series there a number of scenes that will make you cry, that will give you realizations in love (esp. from Hye Jung and Ji Hong), that will give you hope to dream, an example of a genuine friendship and etc. Doctors doesn’t revolve a lot between the romance between the main two lead because there are a lot of issues you would see (if you happen to watch it).
This would be a list on who and what I love from this series:
1. The loyal bestfriend of Hye Jung! from the first day that they’ve met and until the end, Soo Hee is the best friend you would like to meet someday.
2. Choi Kang Soo, the adorable and cutie 1st year resident doctor in the Department of Neurosurgeon.
3. Hye Jung and Ji Hong moments when they’re trying to hide their affection inside the hospital.
4. Back hugs!
5. Seo Woo, I super love her character, though she’s the second lead character she still left a remarkable character right from the start and until the end of the series. A change of her character within the series is pretty great and realistic.
6. The cute love-hate relationship between Ji Hong and Yoon Do hahaha!
The total number of their episodes is 20 and my overall rate is 9.5/10 because of Dr. Jung Yoon Doo , my reason? Just watch it! HAHAHA!