- Winter Sonata (2002) – This drama tells the story of three people that are bounded together because of the destiny of their first love. Destiny has made these three meet, separate, and become entrapped by their ‘Family’ they had long forgotten about. The chained relationship intertwining among these people will slowly unfold in a mysterious way.
- Lover’s in Paris (2004) – As the chairman of GD Motors, Han Gi-Ju is a divorced man working in Paris. He takes Gang Tae-Young, who is working as a housekeeper at his home, as his date to a business party. She is a poor international student who is chasing her father’s dream of studying in Paris. Han Gi-ju’s nephew, Yu Soo-Hyeok, meets Tae-Young by chance, and falls for her.
- Save the Last Dance for Me (2005) – Hyeon-woo encounters a robber and is stabbed and gets his car stolen. Eun-su, who is living comfortably with her father in a pension complex, finds unconscious Hyeon-woo on the road. She soon discovers that he is suffering from amnesia. In the meantime, with the help of Eun-su and her father, Hyeon-woo recovers and they name him Chang-ho. Hyeon-woo, completely unaware of his family and Su-jin are desperately waiting for him, slowly falls in love with Eun-su while Tae-min masterminds a plot to destroy President Kang.
- Wonderful Life (2005) – The story of two young college students who accidentally become parents because of the one-night stand they had during vacation. They then get married.
- My Girl (2005) – Her major is creative writing (overflowing with lies), double majoring in acting (nice looking face with exceptional acting skills), minor major in broadcast entertainment (wonderful showmanship with quick agility of wit). Joo Yu-rin has an imprudent European attitude with full capability to do anything along with her good looks. There’s also Seol Gong-chan, a mighty fortunate man, who could handle any business of his own that he wants. There cannot be a more fatal chance of meeting than the one they have; nonetheless they get make a “contract sibling” agreement perhaps by their will or not.
- Goong/Princess Hours (2006) – One day, she hears totally unexpected news that, based on her grandfathers will, she must marry the unemotional Crown Prince Lee Shin who attends the same high school. Free-spirited Chae-gyeong resists the proposal, but reluctantly marries him to help her debt-ridden family. As she struggles to adapt herself to the proper manners and royal duties of palace life and to her disagreeable husband, Lee Shins sentimental cousin and second-in-line to the throne Yul steps into her life.
- Three Dads and One Mom (2008) – Song Na Young and her husband, Jung Sung Min, desperately want a child but her husband is unable to get her pregnant. Her husband’s friends decide to help them. But Na Young suddenly loses her husband in an accident and she gives birth to her daughter but does not know which of her husband’s friends fathered her child. The father of Na Young’s child can either be Han Soo Hyun, Choi Kwang Hee, or Hwang Kyung Tae.
- You’re Beautiful (2008) – Mi-nyeo lives in junior nun dorm to reach her dream of becoming a nun. Her idol twin brother Mi-nam, successfully wins the “A.N Entertainment” vocal auditions for musical band “A.N.JELL,” but Mi-nam must leave in order to correct his botched plastic surgery in the United States. Ma Hoon-yi (Mi-nam’s manager, played by Kim In-kwon) approaches Mi-nyeo to pose as Mi-nam for a month till he recovers. Mi-nyeo is against it at first, but eventually agrees, as a path to fame would give the twins an opportunity to find their mother. Mi-nyeo, posing as Mi-nam, joins the band A.N.JELL and meets its members: Hwang Tae-kyung , Jeremy and Kang Shin-woo .
- Boys Over Flowers (2009) – Hardworking Geum Jan Di attends the exclusive Shinhwa High School by a scholarship she gets because of an incident. She finds her shallow, privileged classmates unbearable, especially the notorious F4. Rich, handsome, and arrogant, Gu Jun Pyo , Yoon Ji Hoo , So Yi Jung , and Song Woo Bin are the kings of the school and no one, not even the teachers, dare challenge them. No one, that is, except Jan Di. This is a Korean drama version from the Taiwanese drama (Meteor Garden).
- My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (2010) – Late in the evening at the Buddhist Temple, Tae-Woong wonders off hoping to catch a signal for his cellphone. Suddenly he hears a woman’s voice from a woman his cellphone. The woman instructs Tae-Woong to enter the temple and draw nine tails onto a painting of a fox. Once Tae-Woong draws the nine tails on the fox, he unknowingly frees the legendary nine tailed fox known as “Gumiho”. Tae-Woong fears for his life, but Gumiho just wants to be loved (and eat lots of beef!).
- Playful Kiss (2010) – Based on the popular manga, Oh Ha Ni is a clumsy student who falls for the perfectionist, Baek Seung Jo. However, Seung Jo is indifferent towards her and rejects her love. When Ha Ni’s house collapses, she and her father moves into his long-time friend’s house. It turns out that Seung Jo is the friend’s son and Ha Ni is given the opportunity to be near the guy she loves. This is actually a Korean drama version from the Taiwanese Drama (It Started With A Kiss).
- Personal Taste (2010) – Jin-ho Jeon is a very stylish young man with the perfect looks. Jin-ho has also some faults which include being self-centered and obsession with cleanliness. Jin-ho Jeon then comes across Gae-in Park (Son Ye-Jin), a woman hurt by love and is now looking for a gay roommate/friend. Jin-ho wanting to live with the woman, then pretends to be a gay male.
If you find quite interested to some drama that I’ve listed above, why not give a try to watch? (: